August magazine freebies

Thursday 18 August 2011


Photobucket

Here's my little magazine freebie haul, better later than never! :-

With Red, I got the orange Balance Me Super Moisturising Body Wash. I know, I know, I have a MILLION shower and bath products already, but this one is 99% natural ingredients, has no nasties like parabens, sulphates etc and is from an eco-brand I have been wanted to try for a while. Plus it's a decent size product!

With Elle, I picked up the pale grey mini Mavala nail polish. I didn't have a polish in this shade so this was of course a completely necessary purchase.

And with Marie Claire, I got the full size Ciate nail polish in Wait Until Dark. I haven't been that impressed with the Ciate brand in the past, so I thought I'd give them another go. Also with the mag was a travel size Dove conditioner which I wasn't that fussed about but I'll try it out nonetheless.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My sister came around earlier and brought with her another copy of Marie Claire with the other free nail polish shade, a pale neutral pink called My Fair Lady. She knows me too well!

And what's that other little item? If you saw my Beauty Box post, you'll remember that I was disappointed with a sticky Xen Tan that I received. I emailed the company and they gave me four luxury sample options to choose from as a replacement. I picked the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil (10ml size) which can be used for face, hair and body. It smells amazing so I'll do a review on that when I've used it. The customer service I received from Beauty Box was very good so I've decided to keep my subscription for another box and then I'll see how I feel after that one.
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

6 comments

  1. Looking forward to the review on Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil!!!!

    http://blindbeauties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. magazine freebies have been really good lately, you did well :D

    www.missmathful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! They've exchanged your Xen-Tan? I've read that the girls were begging them to send Xen-Tan, because they got something else in the box. I am a little bit scared to use it, because it seems very very dark. :)

    I want this pale pink Ciate nail polish! :) X

    http://www.mademoiselle-lala.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Ingrid - I only ever buy these womens glossies when there are decent freebies, the grey is so pretty! :) x

    @BlindBeauties - I used a little bit today on my legs and face and it is AMAZING. Definitely will feature in my monthly favourites so I'll tie in a review for it there :)

    @MissMathful - I was surprised by how good they've been recently! Next month's lot doesn't seem that appealing though, booo :(

    @Mademoiselle - Yeah, I have natural tanned/olive skin so I never use self-tanning stuff. A pale friend of mine has it in Dark and it looks really good on her but didn't show up on me one bit! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thats so good they are free! I got the Elle orange & grey :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kia - I was so tempted to get the Elle orange too, it looks lovely! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.