Best Of 2012: Part 2 - Hair / Skin / Bodycare

Monday 31 December 2012

Haircare:  A'kin 24 Hour Intensive Moisture Leave-In Conditioner has become a regular staple in my general getting ready in the morning routine.  It helps to tame frizz and keep my dry ends and lengths happy (reviewed here).  2012 was the year that I experimented with the wonders of hair oils and I quickly decided that the Macadamia Oil range was my favourite, especially the Healing Oil Treatment and Deep Repair Masque.  I also enjoyed using the Schwarzkopf OSiS+ Flatliner Iron Serum Spray with my straighteners.  


Skincare:  Liz Earle pretty much dominated much of my everyday skincare routines in 2012, favourites being their Brightening Treatment Mask, Gentle Face Exfoliator and of course the cult beauty classic, Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser.  Other skincare favourites that I discovered later in the year include JASON Brightening Apricot Scrubble, Essential Care Organic Rose Petal Tonic and Laidbare DIY Cleanser

Bodycare:  In 2012, I finally tried out the much hyped Weleda Skin Food which is a fantastic winter skin saviour, as is budget friendly Lavera All Round Cream and another cult product, Steamcream.  I also wanted to include the gorgeous smelling Bee Lovely range from Neal's Yard Remedies (Body Lotion and Busy Bee Balm pictured above).

So that's everything!  If you missed Part 1 you can read my make-up favs of 2012 here.  I'm really looking forward to seeing what I'll discover and fall in love with in 2013!

Post your own Best Of 2012 links below!

[Follow me on: BlogLovin' - Hello Cotton - Twitter - Pinterest]
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

17 comments

  1. Going to make a 2012 beauty resolution to try something from weleda! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, lots of stuff I want to try, especially Steam cream! :) Love Liz Earle, as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dying to try that Neal's Yard Bee Lovely Body Lotion!!

    Gem x
    http://www.gemmameansjewel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely to use and smells incredible :) x

      Delete
  4. So many of your favourites are on my wishlist! I agree with you about the Macadamia products, they're just so lovely! I'd definitely recommend their leave-in-cream if you haven't already tried it, I alternate between the oil and the cream and I think the cream may even be better xx

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo thanks for that rec, I'll have to try their leave-in cream now :) xx

      Delete
  5. Fab post hun, I am so intrigued by the Steam Cream - have heard so many things about them and love the tins that they come in. Going to have to try one I think next year :D

    Have a great new year hun and I wish you all the best for the year :D

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a great moisturiser and the tins are super cute! Thanks Charlee, you too! xxx

      Delete
  6. I love the A'Kin leave in conditioner too. I've used up all my sachet samples so need to buy a tube soon.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the same, sampled it first from some sachets with a Naturisimo order and then bought the full size tube straight away because I loved it so much xx

      Delete
  7. I love the macadamia hair brand too!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the A'kin conditioner (thanks to your review) and I really want to try Essential Care's Rose Petal Tonic x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the macadamia natural oil and I really want to try organic Rose Petal Tonic.
    Jamaican Black Castor Oil

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.