I was recently tagged by the lovely Sasha who writes Ramblings of a Beauty Bird to answer the following questions. Thought it would be fun to do!
1. What beauty resolutions have you set yourself for 2013?
Mine are to mainly drink lots of water everyday (beauty starts within after all!), experiment with different make-up looks and venture out of my rut a bit (began to start this with a gorgeous terre d'Oc lipstick) and to try out a new hairstyle and possibly a new colour. We'll see!
2. If you could click your fingers and make one beauty product appear to be yours, what would it be?
Ooo this is hard! I'd probably say a Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush at the mo!
3. Tell me one of your favourite makeup tips.
Use a light nude pink eyeliner pencil in the inner corner of your eyes to make yourself look more awake. It really does work!
4. If you could raid anyone's makeup bag, famous or not, whose would it be?
I'd love to raid Eva Green's make-up bag. She always looks amazing and her smokey eye looks are incredible.
5. What's your current favourite skincare brand?
It's a toss up between Liz Earle and Laidbare, really can't decide!
6. Why did you decide to start blogging?
I started blogging for the same reasons I still blog now. It's just a fun little hobby for me to indulge in pretty things and chat about beauty with others. I also like the reviewing/recommending/ranting side of it because it gives anyone the option of writing what they think about a product on a public forum. I think its important that consumers can search online and read loads of honest opinions, instead of just being influenced by the mainstream brands who can afford to advertise on TV and in magazines etc.
7. Who is your celebrity style crush?
Leighton Meester, I like that she's young and not afraid to experiment with different looks.
8. If you could eat just one food forever, what would it be?
I'd probably pick pizza, one loaded with mixed peppers, chili, mushrooms, and goat's cheese, mmmmmmmmm.
9. What is your dream job?
My dream job would be something that involved travelling abroad to remote areas of the world and animals. Conservation work in a rainforest sounds wonderful.
10. What is your favourite film?
This is the hardest question, I'm such a film fanatic that it's impossible to pick one favourite. My top five in no particular order would be Into The Wild, Fight Club, The Virgin Suicides, Ghost World and Lost In Translation.
11. Tell me one random fact about you - it can be anything!
I have dyed my hair red, pink, purple, blue and green in the past when I was a teenager. For the blue and green, I only dip dyed the ends, but the others were all other.
I'd like to tag any bloggers who fancy giving this a go!
Leave your links below if you do it :)