5 Mini Reviews: Dr. Hauschka, Balance Me, REN, Melvita & Perricone MD

Friday 25 July 2014

A picture of Dr. Hauschka, Balance Me, REN, Melvita & Perricone MD samples
Time for a 5 Mini Reviews post I think!  So here are five samples that I've used up recently and my overall thoughts on them.

(1)  Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk
It pains me to say it considering how much I love Dr. Hauschka's body care ranges, but I just didn't get on with this cleanser at all.  I thought that it left a slightly greasy residue/film on my skin, no matter how many times I tried to wash it off.  Not for me.
Purchase the full size?  No.

(2)  Balance Me Citrus and Spice Hand and Body Wash
Subtly zingy and refreshing with interesting notes of ginger and lemongrass which I loved and thought was rather different from anything I've tried before.  Great SLS free formula too.  
Purchase the full size?  Tempted! 

(3)  REN Jojoba Micro Bead Invigorating Facial Polish
A thick and creamy gentle exfoliator with tiny scrubby beads, but there's enough included for a good, effective scrub.  It felt lovely and cooling on the skin, plus it made my face look much brighter every time I used it. 
Purchase the full size?  Definitely would.  

(4)  Melvita Rose Floral Water 
This has been so handy to have in my bag during the current heatwave and I've been spritzing it all over to cool me down.  Gorgeous light rose scent.
Purchase the full size?  It's on my wishlist as I have a couple of toners on the go at the moment.

(5)  Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation
I absolutely love this stuff and it's one of my favourite go-to bases for when I want a fuss free, 'no makeup look'.  I've actually been through about 4 or 5 of these sample tubes so far!
Purchase the full size?  Have another sample already in my stash.

Have you tried any of these?

Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

7 comments

  1. The REN Facial Polish sounds gorgeous! What a shame about the Dr Hauschka cleanser, it's always so disappointing when one product from a brand doesn't live up to their others.

    Jess xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a lovely exfoliator :) I know, such a shame! x

      Delete
  2. I really love using up samples and trying new products, such a great way to experiment and see what works well :) Love the sound of the REN face polish!

    Lyndsay | Fizzy Peaches

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, it's always come to try something before deciding whether you want to buy the full size :)

      Delete
  3. OOOO the last three products sound so good! The floral toner sounds so lovely to use and Id love to try the no foundation foundation in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation, it improves my skin so much. Wish it wasn't so pricey though but hopefully when I'm older and I've outgrown my hoarding ways I will be able to buy it!

    Danniella x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's the main reason I haven't gone out and bought the full size yet :( x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.