Summer Essential: Living Nature Skin Minis

Thursday 17 July 2014

A picture of Living Nature Skin Minis
If you're getting ready to go on your summer holiday, but have yet to organise some skincare in your travel bag, Living Nature's Skin Minis could be your new best friend.

A picture of Living Nature Skin Minis
There's something about buying travel sized products that just makes me happy.  Perhaps it's because I'm a sucker for anything small and cute, but when I saw this set from Living Nature, my first response was 'Awwww!'.   This Skin Minis kit for Normal to Dry Skin comprises of three of Living Nature's bestselling skincare products:-

Vitalising Cleanser - lovely gentle creamy cleanser, very hydrating and suitable for sensitive skin.

Extra Hydrating Toning Gel - this is great for a 'quick fix' when your skin is feeling dehydrated or tired - definitely one to take with you on the plane.

Nourishing Day Cream - very moisturising, dry skin will happily drink this up in no time!

Each bottle is a generous 30ml, so this set is perfect for those who are going away for two weeks or longer, or simply anyone who wants to properly try out the products before splurging on the full sizes.  It's also a great starter set for anyone who is looking to introduce more 'green' skincare into their daily routine.     

Living Nature Skin Minis* retail for £19.50 (worth £30) and are available from www.botanicalbrands.com.  A set for oily/combination skin is also available.  All Living Nature products are cruelty free and BDIH certified.

Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

10 comments

  1. I love minis too! This sounds like a lovely brand, I love this. I will definitely be checking this out when it comes around to travelling time again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute!!


    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww they look so cute! :)) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cleanser, it worked so well for my skin! This is such a great way to try the brand xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Happy to hear you love the cleanser :) xx

      Delete
  5. I had a little giggle at myself as I read, ' my first response was 'Awwww!' ', as mine was the same haha!
    I love the sound of them and especially seeing as they are cruelty free. Cool post!

    Best wishes, Danielle.
    underlandtowonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it's not just me! ;) Thanks Danielle! x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.