UK Magazine Freebies: Neal's Yard Remedies with In Style & Balance Me with Marie Claire

Saturday 19 July 2014

A picture of UK magazine freebies july 2014 with balance me and neal's yard remedies
I told myself that I wasn't going to pick up any magazine freebies, but alas, I finally succumbed!  There are absolutely loads up for grabs on the magazine stands this month, and I felt rather restrained just picking up these two.

A picture of UK magazine freebies july 2014 with balance me and neal's yard remedie
With In Style (£3.90), there's a full size Neal's Yard Remedies Geranium & Orange Hand Cream which is worth £10.  NYR do some of the nicest hand creams around and I've used a body lotion in the same range before that was just lovely.  The scent is really gorgeous and uplifting - perfect for summer.

And with Marie Claire (special price £2.50), I picked up a 40ml deluxe travel size of Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm (there's also the choice of the Moisture Rich Face Cream too).  I've used up a couple of samples of this in the past and always enjoyed using it so I'm happy to have one back in my travel bag again!

Have you picked up any magazine freebies this month?
Anyone manage to grab a Clinique Chubby Stick with Glamour?

Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

6 comments

  1. I picked up both of these. It's been such a good month for magazine freebies x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got these and more! I have a sub to Glamour and they sent me a chubby stick :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up both of these (although I got the moisturiser instead of the cleanser). I love the NYR handcream! xx

    http://bethht.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.