August Empties / Products I've Used Up

Sunday 31 August 2014

August Empties / Products I've Used Up

It's the end of the month so that can only mean one thing - it's Empties time!  Here are the products I've managed to finish up recently, my overall thoughts on them, and whether I'd repurchase any again or not.

A'kin 24 Hour Intensive Moisture Leave-In Conditioner (review)
One of my HG leave in conditioners, this is incredible for de-frizzing and using to create smooth and sleek hairstyles.  Definitely one of the best I've ever tried and this was my second tube of it.  Repurchase?  Yes.

Organic Surge Eye Gel* (review)
Fab cooling and refreshing eye gel which works a treat for de-puffing and revitalising eyes to make them more bright and awake again.  I found this particularly useful when my hayfever was playing up because it helps to soothe away the irritation.  Repurchase?  Will do next summer.

Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution (review)
Another skincare favourite, I love this stuff and use it fairly regularly to remove the bulk of my makeup before double cleansing.  Repurchase? Already have!

He-Shi Exfoliating Bodywash and Express Liquid Tan* (review)
I wasn't all that impressed with the bodywash which wasn't exfoliating enough IMO, but the Express Liquid Tan is amazing.  It's so easy to use and absorbs into the skin within 2 minutes so there's no waiting around, and the colour looks so natural.  Repurchase?  Yes.
August Empties / Products I've Used Up
Benefit They're Real Mascara (review)
I have a serious love/hate relationship with this mascara.  I love the results it gives but I hate how difficult it is to remove - argh!  Repurchase?  Have another sample size in my stash.

Jurlique Purely Bright Mist(review)
This was a lovely toner to use as it evens out your skintone and gives you a bit of a glow, so great for using in the mornings.  Lasted absolutely ages too. Repurchase?  I have a rosewater one on the go at the moment but would definitely consider in the near future.

Yon-Ka Pamplemousse Moisturiser
I think this is my second or third tube and I generally always reach for it during the summer months because it works so well for my oily skin.  Repurchase?  Will do next summer.

Seche Vite Top Coat
Thanks to my Zoya Renew Rejuvenator Polish, I was able to use it nearly every last drop of this which is a first!  This is still my favourite top coat.  Repurchase? Already have.

Bohemian Naturals Perfume in Thai Sunshine(review)
It was a sad day when this artisan perfume ran out - gorgeous scent but far too expensive for me to use on a regular basis so I kept it strictly for very special occasions only.  Repurchase?  Sadly out of my budget at the moment :(

What beauty products have you used up recently?


 [Follow me on: Facebook | BlogLovin' | Twitter Instagram | Pinterest | She Said Beauty | Amazine] 

P.S Have you entered my international Giveaway to win a Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush of your choice?  Click here!
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

8 comments

  1. I love the A'kin conditioner x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep repurchasing the Bioderma micellar water too ;) I was going to buy again Seche Vite too but I've tried the System from Formula X and I'm hooked! Loved reading about the other products too ;) xx

    Gyudy’s Notes Of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heard such good things about those Formula X polishes, need to try them! Thanks for reading :) xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm so surprised you haven't tried it yet Coco! I think you'll love it :) x

      Delete
  4. I must try the A'Kin hair range, I always see it online and in Holland & Barrett's :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really good, everything I've tried from them has been great so far. Plus it's often on offer in H&B's too :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.