Budget Beauty: You Beauty Discovery Box - November 2014 review

Friday 7 November 2014

A picture of You Beauty Discovery Box - October 2014 review
My favourite beauty box arrived yesterday and I'm so happy with it.  Let's see what's inside this month's You Beauty Discovery Box.
A picture of You Beauty Discovery Box - October 2014 review
As always, there was a lot to choose from and I really wished I could have picked more than two products.  In the end I finally decided upon:-

Therapie Rogues Oneil Himalayan Detox Salts (100g, £10)
If you saw my October Favourites, you'll have had no doubt about me choosing these amazing bath salts - I could not let them pass me by, even if I already have another unopened bag in my stash!  I absolutely love these and think that they're the most relaxing bath product ever invented.

Magnifibres Brush On False Lashes (full size, £16.99)
I was deliberating between a couple of products but opted for Magnifibres because I'm currently not using anything like this and have always been curious about it after reading so many rave reviews.  It's a fibre rich formula that you apply to your lashes in between two coats of mascara and it apparently gives the look of falsies.  I suck at applying false lashes so this sounded ideal for me to try out - will review it soon!

YBD also included 3 extra samples:-
Merumaya Iconic Youth Serum & Melting Cleansing Balm
Aduna Baobab Superfruit Powder - tried this before in the Hip & Healthy box and really liked it.

You Beauty Discovery Box is £6.95 per month incl p&p.  To find out more and to sign up, visit http://www.youbeautydiscovery.co.uk/members-box 

Did you get a You Beauty Discovery Box this month?
Which two products did you choose?

 [Follow me on: Facebook | BlogLovin' | Twitter Instagram | Pinterest | She Said Beauty | Amazine]   
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

21 comments

  1. Great box! I chose the salts and the skin&tonic cleanser which is fab x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose exactly the same two products. I can't wait to use the bath salts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did um and ahh about this but I have so much stuff I can't justify it! I think Magnifibres are good, but more suited to a special occasion as they can be a bit fiddly :)

    Dannie x
    www.famousinjapan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I know that feeling! Thanks for the Magnifibres tip - will be saving them for a party I think! x

      Delete
  4. I chose the bath salts and the Skin & Tonic. I will be interested to see how you get in with the Magnifibres x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was tempted to get the Skin & Tonic! Hoping that the Magnifibres are good :) x

      Delete
  5. This is a great box! I am so jealous!


    http://ncolesnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like such a fab box, I have those bath salts too :)

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  7. That mazzie is intriguing! Looking forward to reading a review. :)

    Tara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks interesting! There are so many beauty boxes about nowadays but this one looks fab! x

    Always, Alice x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are loads but this is definitely my favourite and the most affordable / budget friendly! x

      Delete
  9. This is such a good value box, I'm so impressed and can't wait for next month's!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to see what they come up with for December too! xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.