Winter Hair Saviours from TIGI Bed Head: Straighten Out, Urban Antidotes Re-Energize Shampoo & Resurrection Treatment Mask review

Saturday 31 January 2015

Winter taking its toll on your hair?  Stress no more, this trio from TIGI Bed Head are here to help with some clever quick fixes.

TIGI Bed Head Straighten Out* (120ml, £11.85, link)
Cold weather tends to send my hair into frizz central, as much as it does in the Summer, so anything that's going to help stop this is always much appreciated in my beauty stash.  Straighten Out is a styling cream that you apply to damp hair, blow dry then 'seal it in' with your straighteners.  It helps to keep hair frizz free for up to 48 hours, even in up to 98% humidity conditions.  My main tip with this is to use less than you think you'll need to avoid weighing your hair down, but once you use the right amount, it really does keep your locks frizz free.

TIGI Bed Head Urban Antidotes Re-Energize Shampoo* (250ml, £7.99, link)
If my hair is looking dull or feeling very dry and I need an instant pick me up for a night out or special occasion, I'll use this Re-Energize Shampoo.  It has a dual purpose formula that both hydrates the hair and adds lots of extra shine making it look glossy and bouncy after each use.  

TIGI Bed Head Urban Antidotes Resurrection Treatment Mask* (200g, £14.95, link
Another useful quick fix for hair that's feeling dry, damaged and/or fragile is the Resurrection Treatment Mask which gets to work in just 5 minutes.  Now I would only recommend this for a quick fix because I've found that if I use it too often, I get a lot of build up with it, but once a fortnight or month is perfect for me.  It gives me shiny, soft hair in a matter of minutes so is a useful bathroom standby to have.

Have you tried any of these?

[Follow me on: BlogLovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest] 
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

6 comments

  1. I haven't but I like the sound of all three - very tempted to order the Straighten Out. The Resurrection Mask sounds ideal as I don't have a lot of time - story of my life! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like Straighten Out, works better for me than John Frieda's Frizz Ease which is what I used to use before. I know that feeling - always wish there were more hours in the day! xx

      Delete
  2. The Re-energise Shampoo sounds great! I've used a Tigi shampoo before - an oatmeal one and it made my hair really soft and hydrated. I'd definitely try more from the brand when I can afford a splurge :-) xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo love the sound of the Oatmeal shampoo! xx

      Delete
  3. I love the treatment masks TIGI do, not tried Straighten Out but you are the third person who's recommended.
    x

    http://www.klghairadvice.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.