5 Mini Reviews: Aromatherapy Associates, Indie Lee, ESPA, Liz Earle & Omorovicza

Sunday 12 April 2015

Time for a 5 Mini Reviews post - this is where I share my thoughts on the last five beauty samples that I've tried and used up recently.  Mostly skincare this time around and all products that I don't think I've mentioned on here before.

(1) Aromatherapy Associates Hydrating Renewing Rose Cleanser
I picked up a few AA skincare minis when they were given away with a magazine last year and have really enjoyed using them.  This light and luxurious cream cleanser was very gentle, got the job done and was delicately scented with rose.  Repurchase the full size?  Tempted but it's a little pricey.

(2) Indie Lee Squalene Facial Oil
Sandra from Beauty Balm first introduced me to this and I loved it so much that I picked up a couple more samples via a blog sale.  The oil is 100% natural and derived from Olive which my skin just drinks up.  A tiny amount went a long way, it absorbed quickly and made my skin look healthy and glowy.  Repurchase the full size?  Will definitely do once I've used some other face oils up.

(3) ESPA Lift & Firm Intensive Eye Serum
I thought that this might help with the tiny fine lines that I've noticed creeping in underneath my eyes, but sadly I found this eye serum to be really sticky and have a weird tacky like feel about it once it was applied.  Not a fan and I didn't notice any difference.  Repurchase the full size?  No.

(4)  Liz Earle Foot Repair Moisturiser
As far as foot creams go, this stuff was pretty damn amazing.  It's very rich and soothing thanks to the Shea Butter and Avocado Oil based formula, and had a refreshing Peppermint scent to it.  Made my dry, battered feet feel soft and supple again.  Repurchase the full size?  Yes.

(5) Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm
I've read so many raves about this cleansing balm so the last time I was in Space NK, I very politely asked the SA if they had any samples that I could try out.  I managed to get about 3 uses out of this little tub and loved each application.  It ever so gently warms up on the skin and really feels like it's giving you a thorough cleanse.  Repurchase the full size?  It's out of my budget at the moment, but maybe one for the Birthday/Christmas wishlist!   


Have you used up any beauty samples recently?

[Follow me on: BlogLovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest] 
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

12 comments

  1. That little Indie Lee bottle is so cute! I've heard such good things about that oil, so I am definitely going to be looking out for places to purchase the tester sizes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really amazing stuff! Well worth trying out :)

      Delete
  2. Great little reviews!!!! The Facial oil sounds interesting :D

    http://katsbeautytales.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am quite intrigues by the sound of Indie Lee products, will definitely research more about their skin care line and will make a decision on what to try next:)! I haven't heard of Omorovicza yet (is it a polish brand?!), sounds very interesting..

    Oly | TLV Birdie Blog
    http://tlvbirdie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're a really great brand, well worth looking into! Omorovicza are Hungarian :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the mention! Glad you love Indie Lee! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No probs, thanks for introducing me to that one! :) x

      Delete
  5. I really like the AA cleanser as well, I use it when I have to stay overnight somewhere. The Indie Lee facial oil sounds amazing! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done for asking for the sample in Space NK - you got a decent size trial pot out of it :-) I didn't realise they had samples like this available in store xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes they just have sachets available, but every now and then they have really good travel size ones! Always worth asking :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.