NOTD: Nailberry Summer Brights L'Oxygene Collection - Pink Berry & Decadence review

Tuesday 19 May 2015

 Nailberry Summer Brights L'Oxygene Collection 2015 - Pinkberry & Decadence
With the sunshine (hopefully!) on its way, it's time to bust out the bright shades, or treat yourself to some shiny new ones.  Nailberry have these two gorgeous shades in their luxury Summer Brights L'Oxygene Collection to start you off on the right track.
 Nailberry Summer Brights L'Oxygene Collection 2015 - Pinkberry
 Nailberry - Pink Berry* (15ml, £13.50, link)

Pink Berry is my favourite shade of pink; it's super bright, pigmented, and has that rich juicy quality about it which makes it look good enough to eat.  This hot fuchsia will look equally great on toes as it does on fingers, perfect for the beach and summer holidays.  Application was an easy two coats with this creme formula and I topped it off with Seche Vite to amp up that shine factor.   
 Nailberry Summer Brights L'Oxygene Collection 2015 - Decadence
Nailberry - Decadence* (15ml, £13.50, link)

I don't own many oranges in my nail polish collection for some reason, so I was pleasantly surprised by how much I loved this one when it arrived.  Decadence is a bright, summery orange creme which would be the perfect accompaniment to your holiday tan.  Again, application was an easy two coats and I used Seche Vite to finish it off.

Nailberry Nail Polishes are 5-free (free from Camphor, Formaldehyde, DBP, Toulene and Formaldehyde Resin) and they are also cruelty-free too.  To purchase the above shades and more visit nailberry.co.uk

What are you wearing on your nails today?

[Follow me on: BlogLovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest]  
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

10 comments

  1. Gorgeous colours. I like Decadence it's such a pretty summer shade.

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I've got it on at the moment and love it! x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I've got it on at the moment and just love it! xx

      Delete
  4. I love the packaging so luxurious looking and the shades are just perfect for this time of year x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a fan of the packaging too, deifnitely very luxe :) x

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous colours! I find it super funny yet awesome that the packaging is so huge :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.