June Favourites

Thursday 2 July 2015

June Favourites
June signalled a proper start to Summer weather wise, so many of my favourites this time around reflect this, as well as some that I've simply fallen in love with recently.

Docteur Renaud Grapefruit Firming Body Lotion* (200ml, £35, link)
There are a hell of a lot of firming and toning products on the market, yet most that I've tried just don't work or don't fully live up to their claims. So when I find one that I think does, I feel I should have a mini rave about it! Docteur Renaud's offering uses natural plant actives to help reduce the loss of elasticity in the skin and thus improving firmness.  It's got a lovely light texture to it, absorbs easily and makes my skin feel nourished and hydrated.  But best of all, I do think that I see a subtle but noticeable difference in firmness so it's good if you want a temporary quick fix to boost your confidence when you're out and about or on the beach.

Conscious Skincare Chamomile Flowers Hydrolat* (100ml, £13.99, link)
As the weather has been positively scorchingly hot, I've been reaching for this floral toner mist a lot to help refresh my skin and cool it down.  It's great to store in the fridge too for a super chilled spritz when the heat gets too unbearable.

Swell Advanced Volumizing Masque* (150ml, £28, link)
I adore the whole Swell range in general as my fine hair just seems to love it, but their Volumizing Masque is especially good and well worth looking into.  It leaves my hair looking fuller, bouncier, shinier, and softer with a lot less frizz.  Can you see why I love it?!

Inika Mineral Bronzer in Sunkissed* (3.5g, £20.50, link)
This shade is absolutely perfect for my slightly olive tanned complexion right now.  Easy to blend, it gives a natural 'sunkissed' healthy looking glow to anywhere you want to apply it and lasts well throughout the day.

Spiezia Facial Cleanser (50ml, £26.95, link)
I'm late to the party on this one as I know lots of green beauty bloggers who speak very highly of Spiezia, so I was thrilled to have the opportunity to try out their much raved about Facial Cleanser. This product does not disappoint.  It's comprised of lots of skin loving oils such as Coconut, Jojoba, Sesame Seed, Extra Virgin Olive and Wheatgerm, as well as some Beeswax. These are then blended with organic essential oils such as Eucalyptus, Clary Sage, Clove and Chamomile, which results in a rich, thick balm cleanser which delivers a really good deep cleanse and helps to unclog congested pores.  You only need to use a pea sized amount each time, so a jar will last months and it's just a brilliant cleanser all round!

Viridian 100% Organic Liquid Iron* (200ml, £20.26, link)  
Lastly, I wanted to include a new food supplement that I've been taking from Viridian.  Their 100% Organic Liquid Iron is a unique formula which takes iron extracts from Murraya Koenigii leaves, and also includes extracts from Guava, Lemon, Amla, Arctic Wrack Seaweed, Nettle and Dandelion. It looks like a dark thick green syrup when you pour it out and the taste is certainly an acquired one, however they've thankfully added some Honey and Orange Oil into the formula to make it more palatable. I've always had problems with tiredness and have seen a marked improvement in my energy levels since taking this on a regular basis (this is my second bottle), so if you need a boost and don't like taking tablets, this is a good one to try and it also doesn't have any fillers or artificial ingredients in it.

What beauty products have you been loving lately?

[Follow me on: BlogLovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest]
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

10 comments

  1. Inika is a brand I would love to try. I’ve been loving my laura mercier tinted moisturiser, the coverage is good, it leaves my skin looking fresh and it has an SPF of 30.

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, I rate so many of their products - their Mineral Foundation is great too :) I love the LM Tinted Moisturiser x

      Delete
  2. Huge fan of Spiezia their product are just fab x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to look into the rest of their range! x

      Delete
  3. I've really been enjoying taking the Viridian Iron too, much more energy! I love the Spiezia cleanser too, I tried a sample before and it's just such a lovely balm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! I think I'll be taking it on a long term basis now, it's so good. The Spiezia cleanser is great, well worth picking up the full size tub :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely mix of favourites! My energy levels are never good, I wonder if I could do with taking something like the Viridian supplement xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sasha! The Viridian Liquid Iron is amazing - takes some getting used to taste wise but love the results xx

      Delete
  5. I love Viridian supplements! :) I really need to try the liquid iron as I do tend to suffer with anemia a lot.

    Dannie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it'll really help you then - doesn't taste great but works wonders! x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.