Christmas Gift Guide 2015: 3 Christmas Gift Ideas Under £20 from Fat Face - For Him, For Her & For the Home

Wednesday 18 November 2015

Christmas Gift Guide 2015: 3 Christmas Gift Ideas Under £20 from Fat Face - For Him, For Her & For the Home
Today is the beginning of my Christmas Gift Guide series for 2015! I'll be featuring these present ideas in between my usual beauty posts to give you some shopping inspiration, and I'll be recommending a wide and varied range of brands, from the budget friendly to the super luxury and high-end.  To kick things off, I have three affordable gift ideas from the British lifestyle brand, Fat Face.
Christmas Gift Guide 2015: 3 Christmas Gift Ideas Under £20 from Fat Face - For Him, For Her & For the Home
For Him: Fat Face Alpine Adventure Duo & Socks Set* (£12, link)

Toiletries sets are a good, reliable option for Christmas, and they've always been received well by my male friends and relatives. This one features a full size (200ml) Hair & Body Wash and a full size (150ml) Body Spray in one of Fat Face's signature fresh Alpine Adventure fragrances. In addition, the set also contains a pair of socks (size 8-11). For £12, this is such a bargain and looks far more expensive than it is (always a bonus in my book!).
Christmas Gift Guide 2015: 3 Christmas Gift Ideas Under £20 from Fat Face - For Him, For Her & For the Home
 For Her: Fat Face Socks Gift Set* (£12, link)

I always think of Fat Face's snuggly loungewear whenever I go past one of their shops, so I wanted to include this Socks Gift Set. It contains a cosy pair of winter socks and a full size Foot Lotion (75ml) to keep the recipient's feet happy this Christmas. An ideal, practical gift set for just £12.
Christmas Gift Guide 2015: 3 Christmas Gift Ideas Under £20 from Fat Face - For Him, For Her & For the Home
For the Home: Fat Face Mini Scented Reed Diffuser Set* (£18, link)

Know someone who has just moved into a new home or simply likes home fragrances? This lovely set of Fat Face Mini Scented Reed Diffusers features three different scents; Vanilla Creme, Lavender & Mimosa and Fresh Linen, so they can place them in various rooms around their house. I currently have the Lavender & Mimosa one in my bathroom and it smells really fresh and calming.

To shop the full range of Fat Face gifts, visit their online Gift Guide here, where they have some great 3 for 2 offers on!

Are you a fan of Fat Face?

[Follow me on: BlogLovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest] 
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

2 comments

  1. I love these sets! i didnt even know they did sets to be honest haha

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either! I believe their beauty related gifts are new this year :)

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.