Christmas Gift Guide 2015: Luxury Gift Idea - NEOM Perfect Night's Sleep Pillow Mist review

Friday 20 November 2015

NEOM Perfect Night's Sleep Pillow Mist review
Virtually everyone could benefit from getting some more sleep, as we all seem to be leading busier and more stressful lives these days. NEOM's new Perfect Night's Sleep Pillow Mist is something that I would love to find under the Christmas tree.

Luxury Gift Idea for... Everyone
I'm a huge fan of NEOM, and I have raved about their beautiful candles and exceptional bath oils many times in the past. Their recently released Perfect Night's Sleep Pillow Mist has caught my eye because it's a hybrid of their award winning Scent to Sleep Tranquility fragrance and has a new blend which contains 25 times more Chamomile Oil than before. Chamomile is quite an interesting essential oil because it's been shown in numerous studies time and time again that it works as a mild sedative and so it really does help to calm nerves and reduce feelings of anxiety and stress.

In addition to the Chamomile Oil, this Pillow Mist is also composed of a whopping 48% pure English Lavender Oil (again, well known for its natural calming and sleep inducing properties), Jasmine, Patchouli and 10 other specially selected pure essential oils. 

Essentially, this new blend makes it even more potent as an all natural sleeping aid to help send you off to the land of nod, and the super concentrated formula ensures that you only need to use one or two sprays on your pillow so a little goes a very long way.

NEOM Perfect Night's Sleep Pillow Mist* (30ml, £20) is available to purchase direct from NEOM online here

[Follow me on: BlogLovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest] 
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

2 comments

  1. This is really nifty -- I honestly don't think I've ever heard of a pillow mist before. I mean often times I'll spray a mix of lavender oil and water on my pillow, but I love the premise of this product!

    -Alex
    A Northern Light

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think many brands do them - this one and the one from This Works are the best IMO!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.