November Empties / Products I've Used Up

Monday 30 November 2015

November Empties / Products I've Used Up
Ready for another Empties post? Here are all of the products that I managed to use up this month, my final thoughts on them and whether I'll be repurchasing any again or not.

Organic Surge Sweet Blossom Body Cream*
I've used this before and always enjoy it. Feels like a thick body lotion when you're applying it, but hydrates like a body butter. Great for dry skin and smells really nice as it has a subtle floral orange-ness to it. Repurchase? Will do next time I see it on offer, as I have plenty of other body creams to keep me going in the meantime!

Pulpe De Vie Sucre Frappe Radiant Face Mask & Scrub*
This is a fantastic 100% natural exfoliator that you can use as a general face scrub and as a quick 5 minute mask to brighten up dull skin. I don't use manual exfoliators as often as I used to, but when I do, I'll reach for something like this as I loved the gel texture with tiny scrubby bits. Repurchase? Yes, but only as a treat as it's quite expensive.

Tommyguns Blueberry & Ginseng Shampoo
I generally stick with SLS free shampoos these days, but every now and then I'll go back to Tommyguns because for some reason, their formulas don't seem to irritate my sensitive scalp. This one is my favourite from them as it helps to build volume and leaves my hair feeling more soft and bouncy. Repurchase? Not right now as my hair is loving a rotation of Khadi and Davines products, but it's something that I'm sure I'll pick up again in the future.

COLAB Dry Shampoo in Monaco
I love this and the Monaco scent is my favourite because it's so clean and fresh as opposed to overly perfumed like some of the others are. Have gone through a few of these! Repurchase? Yes, I need to pick up the big can next time.

Nourish Argan Skin Renew & Argan Skin Rescue
I bought these minis in a skincare set last year and have used both of these products before. Skin Renew is a super hydrating moisturiser so I tend to use it sparingly and only in the Winter months, but it does a great job of sorting out my dehydrated skin. Skin Rescue is a hydrating, collagen plumping serum which brings life back to dull and dry skin, and again works really well. Repurchase? Already have :)

Witch Concealer*
If you're on a budget and want a tea tree oil/witch hazel blended concealer stick to help treat and cover up blemishes all in one swipe, check this one out. I've lost count of how many of these I've used up over the years! Repurchase? Yes.

What beauty products have you used up recently?
Have you tried any of these?

[Follow me on: BlogLovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest] 
Next Post Next Previous Post Previous

12 comments

  1. Been meaning to pick up some of the Colab dry shampoo now definitely will have to too! Great picks :)

    Lotte | www.lottebeautybox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still really need to try the Co-Lab dry shampoos! I've never heard a bad word about them. Nice job getting through so many products, that is always the challenge for us junkies isnt it ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great - no residue or white/grey roots! Absolutely, it's a hard task :D

      Delete
  3. Really impressed with the COLAB and love this scent too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to try that dry shampoo :) xo

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh that Argan Skin Rescue looks like something my skin would love. I'm always looking for things that will keep my skin nice and moisturized this time of year :)

    -Alex
    A Northern Light

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Witch concealer too, it's great on whiteheads!xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! For a faster reply you can tweet me @beautywolfgirl

Powered by Blogger.